Baby Art Studio
Bradmoor Farm, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
Congratulations with the news of the new arrival. How exciting! I am a newborn and family photographer and love capturing the journey from bump to baby… and beyond. I completed extensive baby safety training, so rest assured and know that baby will be in very safe hands.
The Ultimate Bump to Baby Package includes four sessions over the first year of Baby’s life, capturing the bump, the newborn session with the first three weeks, sitting up at six month’s and smashing the first birthday cake at twelve months.
The Ultimate Bump To Baby Package: £199
The package includes four sessions, capturing the journey from bump to the first birthday.
+ One-hour session
+ 7″x5″ print
+ Four/Five hour session, completely baby-led
+ First 3D Casting Of Baby’s Hand
+ 7″x5″ print
6 Months Photoshoot
+ One-hour “Little Sitters” session
+ Second 3D Hand Cast
+ 7″x5″ print
12 Months Photoshoot
+ 1st Birthday “Smash The Cake” session
+ Third 3D Hand Cast
+ 7″x5″ print
You are in safe hands
The UK government’s recommendations have now allowed for photography studios of all kinds to reopen from the 15th June 2020. However, to air on the side of caution, I have decided to open my studio will officially open for bookings from the 1st August 2020.
The team at Baby Art HQ have worked tirelessly to study the potential issues and implications of reopening, and after consulting local authorities, we can confirm our operational plans have been given the OK! Capturing newborn artwork is a once in a lifetime opportunity and we have been inundated with new enquiries to capture this special time in a newborn baby’s journey.
My Post-Lockdown Promise
- I have successfully completed a COVID-19 infection prevention, identification and control training course.
- I will check my temperature before any customer visits.
- I will wear a face mask when working with you and your baby.
- I will have two santising stations available for you to access on arrival at the studio and at any point during the session.
- I will offer you a face mask upon arrival. (bringing your own face mask helps minimise a non recyclable waste at the studio).
- I will sanitise ALL props and surfaces before you arrive, this includes all door handles, reception rooms, photoshoot room, viewing room . . . everything!
- I sanitise all pre-packaged drinks and food containers that we have purchased before bringing them into our fridges, to ensure they are clean!
- I will ensure we apply social distancing where possible and in line with all of the government guidelines.
- I will not be around, or come into contact with anyone showing possible symptoms.
- I will cancel your shoot if I, my partner, or anyone I came into contact with show ANY COVID symptoms.
My BabyArt Studio is very hygienic and provides a safe space to work with newborn babies. After having studied media reports, raw data, and government recommendations we are more than confident that opening is the right thing to do.
We understand how special your new baby is/will be to you and we also understand how important it is to capture these precious once in a lifetime moments.
Your Post-Lockdown Promise to us
Safety is never one person’s job or responsibility.
It takes everyone to come together and follow the necessary procedures to ensure everyone’s safety. This is why we are asking a few small things from each of our families, to ensure everyone stays safe.
If your answer is “YES” to any of the following questions then please let us know before your shoot and as soon as possible.
- Are you against having your temperature checked upon arrival?
- Do you have any symptoms of COVID 19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19?
- Have you been in a ‘non-household gathering’ of +5 people without wearing a mask in the last 2 weeks?
We are in very strange times but we want to make sure your time with us is magical and special, but most of all safe.
I look forward to seeing you soon.
“Heni was so thoughtful and friendly. The results were fantastic – we got exactly what we were hoping for AND MORE!”
07930 935 195
Copyright @ Heni Fourie Photography
Bradmoor Farm, 4 Stanbridge Rd, Haddenham, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire HP17 8JX